Is UCLA still interviewing??? Has the class been filled?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noodletw

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i was wondering if UCLA is still interviewing... does anyone have an interview next week or the week after? has the class been filled yet? Thanks for the information.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing this Wednesday.
I think the class is 99% full.

The class was 80% full when I called on March 5th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed and was told that the interviews now are only for the alternate list. I guess that means it's full?

I emailed and was told that the interviews now are only for the alternate list. I guess that means it's full?

so what does this mean for someone who's interviewed (in Feb), but haven't heard back yet? no offer, no rejection - is this a good or bad sign?

so what does this mean for someone who's interviewed (in Feb), but haven't heard back yet? no offer, no rejection - is this a good or bad sign?

I'm not quite sure but I guess you're better off than someone whose interview is yet to come. Just hope for the best and good luck!

I'm interviewing this Wednesday.
I think the class is 99% full.

i know of a couple students holding on to a seat because they are still deciding between schools. i'm sure more seats will open, don't lose hope :thumbup:

I interviewed in Jan and just heard back today, so dont lose hope. Just dont think about it too much cause it'll kill you

Did they call, GRAD?

Yes Noemi called me this morning.

Thanks and Congratulations!!!

i am pretty sure the last interview date was wed. 3/14

I'm not quite sure but I guess you're better off than someone whose interview is yet to come. Just hope for the best and good luck!

thanks! i've got my fingers crossed.

i'm a CA resident and want to stay in-state badly!

I assume they sent out final acceptances to fill the class yesterday, based on predents.com this one dude interviewed on Wed and accepted yesterday