Is working for Kaiser Permanente a nightmare?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is working for Kaiser Permanente a nightmare?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 19.1%
  • No

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I don’t know

    Votes: 27 57.4%

  • Total voters
    47
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Anyone knows the hiring process in Kaiser after the formal interview? Like how long is the wait before they select a candidate? I really want the position but I also want to move on in my job search and sign a contract with other group.

Thanks in advance.
Usually pretty quick. If they really like you and find you a good fit. I got a phone call within a few days and a contract within 1-2 weeks.
 
Hi. Anyone knows the hiring process in Kaiser after the formal interview? Like how long is the wait before they select a candidate? I really want the position but I also want to move on in my job search and sign a contract with other group.

Thanks in advance.
Probably varies to some degree by region. If it's been more than a week, I think it's fair to reach out to your HR point of contact about needing to move forward.
 
Usually pretty quick. If they really like you and find you a good fit. I got a phone call within a few days and a contract within 1-2 weeks.
Thanks! I wonder if they will let me know that they don’t find me a good fit. I would prefer them telling me that so Im not clueless. 😅