ITE Study Sheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OncoDude

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the Qbank for the ITE, but I have been stuck on call for awhile and really have not had time to catch up on studying.

I have my own study sheet however it is not quite complete. I figure it is worth a shot to post on here to ask if anyone has a quick sheet of things to cram prior to the ITE?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the Qbank for the ITE, but I have been stuck on call for awhile and really have not had time to catch up on studying.

I have my own study sheet however it is not quite complete. I figure it is worth a shot to post on here to ask if anyone has a quick sheet of things to cram prior to the ITE?
Me at 6am: Is it Tuesday? I guess we have the ITE today. At least I don't have to go to breast clinic.

Remembering the day of the ITE and showing up for it is the sum total of studying you should be doing for this test.

You should study/cram for tests to a degree proportional to the benefits of doing well on it and the consequences of doing poorly on it.

The ITE has no benefits or consequences unless there is something unique to your program going on.

Do with that what you will.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use it for what it is intended: to access your strengths and knowledge gaps for the boards. Studying for it defeats that purpose.

Last edited:
Use it for what it is intended: to access your strengths and knowledge gaps for the boards. Studying for it defeats that purpose.
After taking that test I’m not sure I’d say I have “knowledge gaps”... maybe “knowledge chasms”...

Reactions: 1 user