It's 2am Christmas Day...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
... And there are literally a dozen people in my CVS buying gift cards and crappy CVS presents. How much of a damn procrastinator can you be?

They are starting to come to the back to try to get me to ring them out. While I have two people from the ER in my waiting room.

Why is this stupid holiday still a thing? Why is humanity so hopeless? I hate all of you. Thank God I get double time for this stupid ****.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
I mean, those are the same people that are mad you can't get their meds ready in 5 mins during 5-6pm rush hour despite seeing a line down the aisle. The same people who are angry at you for not staying open an extra 10 mins because they need the medication that has been sitting in the waiting bin for a week but is suddenly an emergency.

Good luck. Hope your night is better than my day. Christmas eve was a ****show and I hated every second of it.

Reactions: 2 users
I try to avoid buying presents at all cost. What a waste of a good holiday. I am not going to run around the mall, guessing what they want and buying crap they don’t need.

I just want to have a relaxing Christmas with my family. No gifts. Just quality time.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah times are bad right now, but they were not always like this. There was a day when Xmas mattered, and patients were "patients" and not strictly "customers" ya know? people cared.....thats over now thanks to digital engagement and E-commerce. look out for big changes this year in all companies.

Reactions: 1 user
Havent had the annual purge of random car tracks and pieces that don't work together that take up space the kids don't play with. Grandparents are the absolute worst. Take them to the ****ing movies you idiots. Stahp buying them dump trucks they don't play with.

Reactions: 1 user
Ah, my annual dose of Christmas Salt from WVU

Reactions: 5 users