You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GGoats ThWWee: Here It GGoats Again - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Initiative: 12I took opera glasses n1, argued that I had a lazy eye and thus should be allowed to break them into two monocles and pick two targets (an argument that somehow wasn't convincing enough???), then forgot to ever actually say I wanted to target you lol
Hit chance: 0%
I saw a 12% chance on hold person and took those oddsInitiative: 12
Hit chance: 0%
It did not work out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Shadowheart always missesI saw a 12% chance on hold person and took those odds
It did not work out
I remember when Zenges had an item with a low chance of working… it worked and hope didn’t believe it….I saw a 12% chance on hold person and took those odds
It did not work out
Yeet shorty
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I remember when Zenges had an item with a low chance of working… it worked and hope didn’t believe it….
Yeet shorty
THAT WASN'T MY GAME YOU DINGDONG
IM STILL YEETING YOUTHAT WASN'T MY GAME YOU DINGDONG
YEET SHORTY AGAIN
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What is happening rn
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
samac apparently thinks that I modded RvBWhat is happening rn
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That wasn't even an itemsamac apparently thinks that I modded RvB
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did being converted in that game scramble samac's brain??
Nosamac apparently thinks that I modded RvB
You just hadn’t been yoten in a while and it needed to happen
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I WAS YOTEN THE LAST GAME I PLAYEDNo
You just hadn’t been yoten in a while and it needed to happen
The last game you played you had a requirement to be yoten, that doesn’t count 😡I WAS YOTEN THE LAST GAME I PLAYED
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why not, pls, do you know how hard I had to work to make that happen??The last game you played you had a requirement to be yoten, that doesn’t count 😡
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@indysadventures is lurking, maybe we can rope them into the next game 👀
HA! Caught me laughing at the goat election campaigns. I could be convinced 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣@indysadventures is lurking, maybe we can rope them into the next game 👀
scramblacDid being converted in that game scramble samac's brain??
It took me 3-5 business days to finally realize this, but I've won Goats as all affiliations now.
I don't think there's any other theme where that's occurred.
I don't think there's any other theme where that's occurred.
Genuinely tweaking rn
Oddly specific 🧐It took me 3-5 business days to finally realize this, but I've won Goats as all affiliations now.
I don't think there's any other theme where that's occurred.
i guess you could say....you're...the...G.O.A.T...It took me 3-5 business days to finally realize this, but I've won Goats as all affiliations now.
I don't think there's any other theme where that's occurred.
i'll leave now
Similar threads
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 117K
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K