It's Great to be in Philly...

Started by Old Timer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Old Timer

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Sixers actually won some games.
The Flyers are in first place in the NHL.
Cliff Lee joins Roy Halladay, Cole Hammels and Roy Oswalt
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpcp7eY8cjA[/YOUTUBE]

and then this:

Local Feed:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STsHUuZtRlw[/YOUTUBE]

National Feed:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUr_oXh6h_o[/YOUTUBE]

Did you see that block by Jason Avant at about the 52 second mark. He put that guy into the next century...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Phillies... they're gonna be good for a couple of years with that rotation, but considering how much money they have invested into those arms, I can sense trouble when those guys start getting hurt.

Also, ya'll didn't need Cliff Lee. You guys need a bullpen.

I totally saw that Giants loss coming once Michael Vick ran it in for a touchdown. As much as I dislike the NY Giants and the NY Yankees, I dislike any Boston or Philadelphia team much more.

The Jets are back on track, they ran for 106 yards against the Steelers (who average allowing only 60 yards/game rushing). They have a potentially tough game against the Bears next week and then what should be a cake walk against Buffalo in Week 17.
 
Look away for a few minutes an there is 5 inches of snow on the ground...good gawd.

I'm at Rite Aid right now and our power is out. Only staying here so I can be considered to be working till 5 (and thus paid till 5).
 
For years, philly sports has been a disappointment (especially the sixers!) until the phillies won the world series. They couldnt do it last year, but this years definitely looks good for us philly fans, thought they need to work on that bullpen. Howard and rollins have been slacking unfortunately.
The eagles look pretty good this year too. Its a good time to be living in and around philly!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad