Its not difficult to eneter med school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
since all you got to do is to work thoroughly and study all the topics in depth
the hardest part is coming to usa and getting the permanent residence status before you can apply to the med school in usa....so for me its very very difficult to enter a med school in usa even though i have every thing that its takes to enter us medical schools though i have problems with seeing blood , injury and illness for it makes me feel very uneasy...none the less medicine is one profession in which i can really excel...though my interests are wide and include social sciences, business administration, natural sciences and technology.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing like a doctor that doesnt like blood, injury, and illness. And yet sure that being a dr is the way to go. 🙄
 
Hey sunsfan,
I don't know, shaq seems to be slowing them up.
 
Hey sunsfan,
I don't know, shaq seems to be slowing them up.

Oh, you have no idea how much anxiety the team's giving me these days 😱
but I'm still optimistic that they'll gel in time for the playoffs. 👍
 
monkey man

you get the admission
provied you thoroughly work out the courses required okey foolish rabbit cum nasty racoon

What.....the.......

And I thought his first post was strange.

His posting history is highly entertaining. The robot stuff, and freckled American girl stuff, particularly.

Highly. I'm gonna have to read through it when I have some more time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing redeeming here and warning previously posted. Thread is now closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.