Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys have drafts ready or something?
hell nah. i decided to wait until i actually got invited to complete secondaries before writing them.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you guys have drafts ready or something?
Do you guys have drafts ready or something?
My inbox filled with secondaries from all the Top 20 schools shortly after 8 AM this morning.
I guess the rest of you got screened?
With our powers combined, our sarcasm ray will be INDESTRUCTABLE.man you are on a roll
With our powers combined, our sarcasm ray will be INDESTRUCTABLE.
Also, I already got interview invites to those schools, Flip, so who's trailing now?😴
Do you guys have drafts ready or something?
Hell, I already booked my flights to Palo Alto and Rochester, MN...
About half way done. I've already submitted 2 secondaries though. (And I'm not being sarcastic). Trying to finish up another I have by the end of this week. If anyone reading this doesn't know and cares, Yale, WashU, and Baylor all have their secondaries available to everyone on their website.
Has anyone else convinced themselves that maybe some of the schools set their automated systems to go off at midnight tonight?😕 It could be possible, right?😛 Maybe they wanted to make sure they would have to applications from AMCAS by then...

I don't mean to taunt you all, but reading this thread has made me damn glad I don't have to go through this process ever again 🙂
Thanks a bunch.🙄
*singing* thooooooose were the days.
Seriously though, yall enjoy the next week or two. soon you'll be so inundated with secondaries you'll hate the thought of them.
Am I the only one who doesnt find secondaries bad? Maybe theres something horribly wrong with me.........*singing* thooooooose were the days.
Seriously though, yall enjoy the next week or two. soon you'll be so inundated with secondaries you'll hate the thought of them.

I heard in previous years MCW sends them out on the first day. I was really hoping to complete that one today. 🙁
That's because you're done. It'd be like ksmi telling everyone that numbers aren't everything with her 4.0/40.Am I the only one who doesnt find secondaries bad? Maybe theres something horribly wrong with me.........![]()
Am I the only one who doesnt find secondaries bad? Maybe theres something horribly wrong with me.........![]()
Hahaha seriously, Elijah. Thank God you're applying to so few schools.Nope. They are great at first. You're like "woohoo, I'm gonna be a doctor". I really never got tired of mine. But lots of people apply to LOTS of schools. After 20+ of those, you get bored. Very bored. Or so my classmates would say.
ahaha...yes thank god for thatHahaha seriously, Elijah. Thank God you're applying to so few schools.


Yea, it's pretty surprising that Medical College of Wisconsin didn't send out their secondary today. Last year, they sent out their secondary on the first day at around 9:30AM. I still have my email from them inviting me to submit a secondary application online.
I think I got a total of 3 or 4 secondaries on the first day last year and a few more later that week. Most secondaries usually slowly trinkle in from late-June until mid-July.
Maybe med school adcoms don't want to work this year.
Maybe med school adcoms don't want to work this year.
Man..i have the rest of the week free i was hoping to get like 10 or so at least this week. Next week im super busy and i will be for the next 3 weeks or so 🙁...sighOr maybe AMCAS/AAMC screwed things up and primary applications weren't sent to schools today as they should have been...
Would you want to deal with all these crazy neurotic pre-meds? I admire adcoms for their sacrifices to someday enhance the medical community (hopefully).
ahha shes so identifiable i think shes trying to say the right things and tone it down a bit😉. gotta love paranoia 😛Ksmi, they've already got you brainwashed? It's way too early for that kind of stockholm syndrome to be setting in! 😉
Well to be honest, the past year was actually kinda fun in a weird way. You will enjoy it, just after an entire year of it, it got old.
ahha shes so identifiable i think shes trying to say the right things and tone it down a bit😉. gotta love paranoia 😛
👍 I'm sick of waiting.
to all of you this year!yah. Its 615 PST...no way any are coming out today. Hopefully some will come out in the morning so i can use this extra time i have.Waiting, waiting, and more waiting. Beautiful.
So we can say with confidence, no secondary emails today?
No, I'm totally serious. SDNers and their neuroticism drive me up the wall sometimes. I can't imagine dealing with all the applicants.
👍Well to be honest, the past year was actually kinda fun in a weird way. You will enjoy it, just after an entire year of it, it got old.
If everything turns out well, you'll look back on this year fondly in the end.
I just got an e-mail from GW.... but I'm pretty sure they send them to everyone, right?
Havn't recieved any yet; neither from columbia nor GW.I just got an e-mail from GW.... but I'm pretty sure they send them to everyone, right?
I haven't recieved colubmia or GW either, but I did just get u of rochester.
Columbia just sent an email for their secondary.
I just got an e-mail from GW.... but I'm pretty sure they send them to everyone, right?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.