I've been on SDN for 15 years now and have 401 trophy points.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got notice I've been on SDN for 15 years and have 401 trophy points. Can I cash those points in for something?

I think only drusso has been ruining his life on here longer???

Members don't see this ad.

I joined November 21, 1998. It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). People in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill and in the UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits. Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies while Midwives by Chris Bohjalian was one of the best selling books.

I really started posting back when this was medstudent lounge, osteopathic.com, etc. Go back even further to USENET groups misc.educational.medical and physicians online. In earlier times there used to be more academic physicians and attendings from residencies and fellowships participating in these discussions. I think that their institutions have more or less censored them. I also miss the insurance industry and worker's comp ****** who would post from time to time. It was like watching feeding time at the zoo. Simpler times.

Can I redeem my points for any thing?

https://www.studentdoctor.net/about-sdn/our-history/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
You both are lifetime donors. What does that mean? Have you given money to SDN?

I probably should. I stopped listening to NPR because I felt bad listening and never giving money.

I give money to wikipedia every year because I probably use that site 20x/day.

Members don't see this ad :)
You both are lifetime donors. What does that mean? Have you given money to SDN?

I probably should. I stopped listening to NPR because I felt bad listening and never giving money.

I give money to wikipedia every year because I probably use that site 20x/day.

drusso donated lots of blood to SDN, I just donated money.

Yes, you can donate I think $250 and then you become a "lifetime" member. Since I've learned more on SDN than just about anything else, I finally bit the bullet and donated.

Reactions: 1 users