Ivy vs BSMD vs. UG (ignore previous post)

Started by BenFelson
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ivy/Stanford/Princeton vs Combined BSMD

  • Ivy League/Stanford/Princeton over Combined - regret

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combined over Ivy/Princeton/Stanford - regret

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple Combine rejection

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age at graduation (MD earned)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

BenFelson

Attending Physician
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick survey for those fortunate few with dilemmas.
Ivy/Stanford/JHU/Duke over combined - Happy
Ivy/Stanford/JHU/Duke over combined - Regret decision
Combined over Ivy/Stanford/JHU/Duke - Happy
Combined over Ivy/Stanford/JHU/Duke - Regret decision
In program
Graduated from program
Did not continue program
Would do again.:laugh::meanie:
 
I'm a bit disappointed in BenFelson because I think he's still trying to figure out what his daughter should do for college. He was a resident at MD Anderson back in the day, and he's a neuroradiologist now; he has no other reason to be posting here besides his daughter, but I thought there was a clear consensus reached in one of his previous threads!

Go to the state school for free and don't look back. Smart people get into good schools, bottom line.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a bit disappointed in BenFelson because I think he's still trying to figure out what his daughter should do for college. He was a resident at MD Anderson back in the day, and he's a neuroradiologist now; he has no other reason to be posting here besides his daughter, but I thought there was a clear consensus reached in one of his previous threads!

Go to the state school for free and don't look back. Smart people get into good schools, bottom line.

The link ended 4/18 and national signing day was 5/1. Further discussion on the subject is pointless. The final decision was made by my daughter and she does not agree with the poll. I thought the consensus was sound; and I happened to agree with it.
Thank you for those who participated.:laugh:
 
Last edited: