January/February CPJE 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJPharmDM

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Seem like the batch for novemeber-mid January has ended because score has been released (no predates). Congratulation to those who passed last batch. I started a new tread for test taker in the new batch so hopefully everyone can communicate and help each other pass the struggle of CPJE. Good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hehe.png

Here was mine, talk about discreet they must have ran out of envelope sizing or something.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to all those who passed! I am in a bit of a dilemma...my results were mailed to my parents' home instead of my new address, which would be fine except they are out all week =/. I signed up for informed delivery too late. Is there any way for me to be able to tell if I passed or not? Anything on PSI website or BOP website? I tried calling the board and they said that the only thing I can do is change my mailing address - I'll do that, but by the time they process that change and mail it to me, I might as well wait on my parents to get back from vacation. HELP.

Congratulations to all those who passed! I am in a bit of a dilemma...my results were mailed to my parents' home instead of my new address, which would be fine except they are out all week =/. I signed up for informed delivery too late. Is there any way for me to be able to tell if I passed or not? Anything on PSI website or BOP website? I tried calling the board and they said that the only thing I can do is change my mailing address - I'll do that, but by the time they process that change and mail it to me, I might as well wait on my parents to get back from vacation. HELP.

Your gonna have to wait unfortunately. The board operates pretty much on paper trail so no way to find out otherwise.

I took the exam on 3/2 and I'm in Hawaii. Got my informed delivery this morning and it looks dark. :) Congrats to all those who passed!

Reactions: 1 user
i failed!!! got a 50 scaled score LOL

i don't care much though, i'm already a licensed pharmacist in my state and took cpje just to try and get the ca license fresh out of school

Does anyone know when they post licenses? Board received check and green sheet yesterday. What time frame should I expect for license post?

Does anyone know when they post licenses? Board received check and green sheet yesterday. What time frame should I expect for license post?

They stated within 10 business days. But first off they will have to cash your check and then probably a few days later they'll post; this is from reading past threads.

Last edited:
Hey! Has anyone who passed this batch had their check cashed yet? My green letter form and check were received by the board on Wed 3/27 and hasn't been cashed yet. I might be a little impatient, but I'm so eager to finally get that license! :)

Hey! Has anyone who passed this batch had their check cashed yet? My green letter form and check were received by the board on Wed 3/27 and hasn't been cashed yet. I might be a little impatient, but I'm so eager to finally get that license! :)

Sent my application on Tuesday 3/26 through regular mail. My check was cashed yesterday, but license isn't posted yet.

Reactions: 1 user
hi, i'm licensed in another state and took the naplex 6 years ago. What is the best study material for me to cover law and clinical parts for CPJE? thanks!

Hi everyone,

Seem like the batch for novemeber-mid January has ended because score has been released (no predates). Congratulation to those who passed last batch. I started a new tread for test taker in the new batch so hopefully everyone can communicate and help each other pass the struggle of CPJE. Good luck!!!

How is that we find predates and anticipated batch release dates? Do you have to know someone in BOP or is it posted somewhere?

Took my exam on May 30 and was hoping there was a way to find out exactly when I would know by instead of the 30-45 business days thing.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Let me share with you my experience after taking CPJE. It's been a while, but hope it might help in some ways. Weissman book, The Script, the self-assessment forms are useful. Be persistent and don't give up. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: