Step I January Score Reporting

Started by Captopril
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Captopril

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know, I know...it's been asked ad nauseum "when do Step I scores come out?" and the answer is always a resounding "3 WEEKS YOU N00B".. but my question is specifically for January:

My friend took his Step I on Dec 9, and it took 4 weeks for the result to drop. Earlier today I was reading how some Step II scores are taking 4 weeks right now as well. Does anyone know if this is the new waiting period, or just specific to January (b/c of holidays), or maybe just a case-to-case thing?

Sorry for being anal, but my G-- D---- score is possibly dropping tomorrow morning so pardon me for being a bit wired.
 
I know, I know...it's been asked ad nauseum "when do Step I scores come out?" and the answer is always a resounding "3 WEEKS YOU N00B".. but my question is specifically for January:

My friend took his Step I on Dec 9, and it took 4 weeks for the result to drop. Earlier today I was reading how some Step II scores are taking 4 weeks right now as well. Does anyone know if this is the new waiting period, or just specific to January (b/c of holidays), or maybe just a case-to-case thing?

Sorry for being anal, but my G-- D---- score is possibly dropping tomorrow morning so pardon me for being a bit wired.
good luck! I can't wait to hear. I still stand by my predicted score for you, btw!