Japanese cadaver dissection book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oddy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a book with real pictures of cadavers to use for studying. The doctor I am shadowing swore by its usefulness but he cant remember the name of it only what the front cover looked like. Any help on finding the title of this book would be helpful. He also remembers the authors were Japanese.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably Yokochi.

(J-Rad wins by a nose!)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought that was the one but I was double checking that there was not some obscure book that he was referring to instead. Thanks for the quick reply

I am looking for a book with real pictures of cadavers to use for studying. The doctor I am shadowing swore by its usefulness but he cant remember the name of it only what the front cover looked like. Any help on finding the title of this book would be helpful. He also remembers the authors were Japanese.

haha the Japanese book huh...we used to call it the "dead book" I think I sold my copy like two days after medical school.

Rohens works well when combined with Netters. I have a digital copy of rohens that a friend scanned every page in PDF format. Really helpful.