Jefferson: Phone Calls only on Wednesday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chuck's Right Foot

Class of 2013
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed last week and didn't get a phone call... definite wait-list?

:(

Anyone get a call on a day other than Wednesday?

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes the interview turn-around time can be more than a week. It depends on if your interviewer was able to get to the adcom meeting or not.

Did they say it would be about a 1 week turnaround during the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
My interviewer told me he would be at the next meeting (yesterday's) and that he would reccomend me. So if he did make it, that would've been a week turnaround. Hopefully either he didn't make it or I can get a good spot on the waitlist.

Calm down. :)

Thanks.

I need to chill out. Focus on the Job. Maybe I'll be able to leverage an acceptance to another school.... Or maybe I'll get into Temple... or I'll get another interview. Or I'll get off the waitlist.

And I know I'm not special, I"m not the only one going through similar thought processes.

Looks like phone calls for acceptances. I interviewed end of October, and still haven't heard. I called mid-November and the office lady said she can't provide any info. I called again yesterday and was told my decision letter was sent early November (so why wasn't I told so earlier? lame). Basically my letter got lost in the mail, so there's sending me another one. Waitlist letter is in the mail, so I'll just withdraw. I wasn't planning on attending Jefferson anyway. Good luck you all!

This process is extrememly variable. I got my call one week after I interviewed which is a good thing because I don't think I could have waited much longer. However, someone I know closely interviewed SIX WEEKS ago and still hasn't heard. Also, this person found out that their interviewer just hasn't had a chance to attend the meeting yet. So, long story short, buckle you seat belt because you could be waiting for a while and that does not necessarily mean a rejection or waitlist. Good luck!