Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Jefferson response time

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jonquille, Apr 22, 2002.

1. jonquille

jonquille Senior Member

I interviewed at Jefferson during March, and at the interview, they said it would take about 2-3 weeks to get decisions. It's now been about five weeks, and I'm wondering whether this is typical before I start bothering them with calls. For people who interviewed, how long approximately did it take them to mail you with their decision?
    Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.

Pre-Veterinary
    I interviewed about March 12th, and I got a letter from them about a week ago.

4. nap

nap Member

IT took them exactly a week to accept me. So obviously their time frame varies considerably.

5. Parrothead123

Parrothead123 Junior Member

I interviewed on March 20th and heard back in about 3 weeks, just as they said. My buddy had the same problem and they gave him the runaround when he called. Give them a call, but make sure that you emphasize that you really want to go there. I hear that helps. I sent an e-mail to the dean thanking them for the interview and she replied promptly. I would call them.