Jersey Shore VS Robert Wood

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TBoz129

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Deciding between these 2 programs for what to rank as my #1. Both seem great, I'm from NY so I'm going to have to relocate anyway, so location is not a question. Would appreciate anyone's 2 cents, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

let me ask some specific questions that maybe people can answer...what I'm looking to know specifically is, does one program do more implants than the other? do the attendings "help out" more or are they more available in one vs the other? more emphasis on fixed in one, or are residents generally more busy in one vs the other? now that i'm ready to submit my rank list, the programs are all sounding the same which is why i would appreciate some input just so i can compare, although both programs seem to be similar.
please, any input is appreciated
thanks

let me ask some specific questions that maybe people can answer...what I'm looking to know specifically is, does one program do more implants than the other? do the attendings "help out" more or are they more available in one vs the other? more emphasis on fixed in one, or are residents generally more busy in one vs the other? now that i'm ready to submit my rank list, the programs are all sounding the same which is why i would appreciate some input just so i can compare, although both programs seem to be similar.
please, any input is appreciated
thanks

those questions should have been answered at the interviews.... you can always call the program and speak to the residents.... remember the match deadline is coming up