New Jersey GPR Residency Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njdentalchick

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm curious to know any information at all about the GPR residencies in NJ. All of the websites seem to be vague and all sound the same. I'm able to find general information about the programs but I'm more looking for the non-explicit details of each program including faculty knowledge/availability/willingness to help, facilities and technologies, unique things about each program, etc. So if anyone has any information at all anything is appreciated! TIA.

Programs I'm particularly interested in: Hackensack Mountainside, JFK, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Morristown, Newark Beth Israel, and St. Joes. Open to other ideas as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I'm curious to know any information at all about the GPR residencies in NJ. All of the websites seem to be vague and all sound the same. I'm able to find general information about the programs but I'm more looking for the non-explicit details of each program including faculty knowledge/availability/willingness to help, facilities and technologies, unique things about each program, etc. So if anyone has any information at all anything is appreciated! TIA.

Programs I'm particularly interested in: Hackensack Mountainside, JFK, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Morristown, Newark Beth Israel, and St. Joes. Open to other ideas as well!
Talk to Rutgers grads who are just starting at those programs. I’m sure they interviewed at many of them.

Reactions: 1 user