JJ4 and Mayo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autumnchai

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you definitely going to Mayo in the fall? What are you doing about housing? I got accepted in May and am scrambling to get a place before leaving for the summer...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey autumnchai

Awesome! Well as for housing I'll be living with two current first year MD/PhD students which is about a 7 minute drive from the clinic (although adjacent to the bus routes going to the clinic). I met these guys during my interviews and it turned out they were two cool guys looking for a roomate (one of them had just bought the house). So I'll be staying with them. You may have gotten the housing list from Jane with the names of student either in the entering class looking for housing or current students that may be looking for a house/roomate.

However don't worry too much. Mayo will definitely give you at least some temporary housing even if you don't find housing in time. They have "dorm-style" and apartment housing set up for handling that. Call Jane and see what she says.

PM me if you have any other questions!