Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I had a few questions:
1. What is the job market like now in the southeastern US (specifically La if anyone is from there)?
2. Do anesthesiologists do many procedures these days or are they mainly supervisors for CRNAs?
3. I get conflicting reports on lifestyle. Some say that the lifestyle is great, some say that you have call every 2 days and that they are always working. Who is right (probably both??)?
THanks
1. What is the job market like now in the southeastern US (specifically La if anyone is from there)?
2. Do anesthesiologists do many procedures these days or are they mainly supervisors for CRNAs?
3. I get conflicting reports on lifestyle. Some say that the lifestyle is great, some say that you have call every 2 days and that they are always working. Who is right (probably both??)?
THanks