Job Market

Started by wyme84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wyme84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the job market like these days for graduating GI fellows? Is it hard to find jobs in the bigger cities?
 
I remember seeing somewhere a list of the specialties which is easiest to find jobs and the most difficult. I forget where I found it though.
 
What is the job market like these days for graduating GI fellows? Is it hard to find jobs in the bigger cities?

Given that I am not in GI, but I have been helping a buddy with the job search and it seems like the job offers out there are incredibly for GI right now! I was amazed myself.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad