job opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

retty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello
would anybody know the availability of job opportunities after the completion of advanced standing in united states? and what kind of visa allows one to work in united states? and if so, are there hospitals or clinics that would sponsor for that kind of visa? i am wondering if it were worth it to spend so much tuition...please advice,

regards,
retty susan

Members don't see this ad.

would anybody know the availability of job opportunities after the completion of advanced standing in united states?

Well, you get to work as a dentist...

and what kind of visa allows one to work in united states?

As a non-immigrant, you can work with H1-B visa. You can't with a student visa, the F-1 visa.

and if so, are there hospitals or clinics that would sponsor for that kind of visa?

You'll have to get a state dental license first. Graduating alone doesn't guarantee you a job nor a dental license. Some clinic may hire you but then some may not. It depends on who you are negotiating with.

i am wondering if it were worth it to spend so much tuition...please advice,

There are always other opportunities other than what you're thinking of. If the money issue is important to you, I'd suggest you look at staying in your home country.. only you will know what you want and what you are worth. Choose carefully.