JOB OPPORTUNITY IN WICHITA, KANSAS.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vm325xi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I have been accepted into a specialty program and I am leaving my job as Expanded Duty Dental Assistant. It is an excellent position and no matter how much experience you have, you can learn tons in this job! Please contact me for more information. Candidates should be preparing for part 1 at least and be a permanent resident or citizen. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
Could I get more information?
Where is this job? Do you need to have a dental assistants license?
I'm in McPherson KS and I work in Wichita. PR with Part 1 and 2 complete.
Thank you!

Hello,
Could I get more information?
Where is this job? Do you need to have a dental assistants license?
I'm in McPherson KS and I work in Wichita. PR with Part 1 and 2 complete.
Thank you!

Hi! the job is in Wichita, Kansas. you do not need to be certificated or registered as a dental assistant in Kansas. Ideally, this position is planned to be for a foreign-trained dentist who is barely beginning the preparation for part 1 cause the main goal is to have this FTD as a dental assistant for at least 2 years. In your case, you are probably ready to go to a program and wouldn't have any sense to hire you since you will probably leave soon. If you know someone beginning this journey please do not hesitate and let him know. It is a Golden opportunity! trust me!