Job Shadowing

Started by odbound
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

odbound

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I use to shadow at a hospital in my area...but that was through my high school and I didn't do much there except handle paperwork--also I had to take some shots before I started volunteering there....and had to dress in uniform...

so how would it be if I wanted to shadow at an eye care medical center??...should I walk in and approach the head OD??...or just call and talk to one of the secretaries and explain what I'm all about??...dunno anyone (if there is anyone) who shadows there......so I'm kinda confused 😳
 
odbound said:
I use to shadow at a hospital in my area...but that was through my high school and I didn't do much there except handle paperwork--also I had to take some shots before I started volunteering there....and had to dress in uniform...

so how would it be if I wanted to shadow at an eye care medical center??...should I walk in and approach the head OD??...or just call and talk to one of the secretaries and explain what I'm all about??...dunno anyone (if there is anyone) who shadows there......so I'm kinda confused 😳

walk up and ask about shadowing. that's what it did and worked everytime.