Jobs during year off?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I ll have a year off between graduating and med school and I was thinking about getting a job. I have a double major in molecular cell bio and in public health. Any idea's for jobs? I was thinking about becoming a pharmaceutical rep, but it seems like most pharm. rep jobs require atleast 3 years of experience in the field.

Members don't see this ad.

Phlebotomist...its alright. PM me if you have any questions about the job.

NRAI2001 said:
I ll have a year off between graduating and med school and I was thinking about getting a job. I have a double major in molecular cell bio and in public health. Any idea's for jobs? I was thinking about becoming a pharmaceutical rep, but it seems like most pharm. rep jobs require atleast 3 years of experience in the field.
maybe become a lab tech? connections are always great. I moved up to Jersey to see if I could do it stone cold. I only got temp work... so I'd plan and then do it. If you could move to a place ... check this website out. http://www.biospace.com/

it has tons of listing for companies in different hot areas around the country. anyhoo. gluck! I know it's tough. I've come to the point where, since I love teaching, I've become a high school teacher. so.. that's just me. if you're applying next year, I'd start looking to secure a job now! gluck.