mradfk

rad
10+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
TX
Status
I am a couple years out of fellowship. Has anyone noticed that the job market has begun to shrink a bit? I used to get tons of calls from recruiters as well as having the ability to search numerous websites devoted to radiology jobs, but there seem to be less and less. I have only found one website of a recruitment company, which I noticed from another thread here- www.rrrassoc.com which has more than a couple of jobs posted? Is the teleradiology factor taking it's toll already???

Whisker Barrel Cortex

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2001
Midwest
Visit site
Status
From what I have heard the market is still great for radiologists. I get recruiting emails forwarded to me by our secretary from different companies frequently. A search online reveals many other companies recruiting radiologists. All of this makes me wonder why someone would register, then post such a comment as their first post with a convenient link to a single recruiter. Smells like an advertisement to me.

bigfrank

SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2002
E-USA
Visit site
Status
Nice pick-up WBC. Smells rotten

CameronFrye

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2005
Status
Whisker Barrel Cortex said:
Smells like an advertisement to me.
or some crazy type-A med student trying to scare other people from the field.

GMO2003

15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
mradfk said:
I am a couple years out of fellowship. Has anyone noticed that the job market has begun to shrink a bit? I used to get tons of calls from recruiters as well as having the ability to search numerous websites devoted to radiology jobs, but there seem to be less and less. I have only found one website of a recruitment company, which I noticed from another thread here- www.rrrassoc.com which has more than a couple of jobs posted? Is the teleradiology factor taking it's toll already???
radiology jobs

this troll has been fed, burped, and put to bed