Jobs in Alaska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ocean evelen

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone with a lead to the 3 yrs, $1 million contract in Alaska? Is this for real or someone is recking my brain because I digg the the wealth of pharmacy? post some leads people
 
A while back I saw a deal in Alaska for $140k/yr with like $15k sign on bonus and relocation. And this was for a village only accessible by boat or plane. I can't imagine anyone offering $1 million for 3 years.
 
Anyone with a lead to the 3 yrs, $1 million contract in Alaska? Is this for real or someone is recking my brain because I digg the the wealth of pharmacy? post some leads people


About a month ago I was talking with a Doctor and Nurse from Yale-New Haven Hospital and they asked what I was taking up in school. As soon as I said pharmacy this issue came up. The Nurse said a friend of hers in college got offered $1 million to work in Alaska. Not sure for how long and I would imagine it was in some remote part of Alaska, I mean it's a huge state. That being said, I still don't know if I buy it. I think we'd all be willing to go live like a King for a few yrs in Alaska and come back to the "mainland" and put that money to use. So, whether or not this is true I have no idea but my point is that you are definitely not the only one to hear this offer. It's like one big virus being spread across the Health Care Industry and I personally think it's bogus, although I sincerely hope it isn't. A man can dream, right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad