You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Jobs in Massachusetts?
Started by mtlam
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Which pharmacy school did you attend? What is your BS school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you okay with moving to Alaska, North Dakota, etc.?
Is your GPA at least 3.00?
What exactly is your job search strategy? Do you use Indeed, Monster, Craigslist, etc.?
Just ignore J dragon. From reading his posts, he's either a troll or not all there.
What do you mean?
What exactly is your job search strategy? Do you use Indeed, Monster, Craigslist, etc.?
Pretty much searching on those sites as well as just looking around on linkedin in and on my college's alumni job postings. I try to get in a couple of application in a day at least.
Just ignore J dragon. From reading his posts, he's either a troll or not all there.
Pretty much offended that you think I'm a troll. I was just his questions there's nothing to it though I'm not sure how having a 3.0 GPA is relevant.
Pretty much offended that you think I'm a troll. I was just his questions there's nothing to it though I'm not sure how having a 3.0 GPA is relevant.
Reading comprehension fail... I said judgment dragon was a troll, not you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reading comprehension fail... I said judgment dragon was a troll, not you.
Haha so sorry about that wucool waking up at 6 in the morning and reading that. Do you have any suggestions/advice per chance?
Are you okay with moving to Alaska, North Dakota, etc.?
I know this is a legit question, but I still lol'd.