Jobs in Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simplywaiting

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm a newly licensed psychologist in Massachusetts. I haven't done any of my training in Massachusetts so I'm not too familiar with different sites. I'm interested in working with outpatient adults in a medical/hospital setting. I've applied to a few places so far. Has anyone worked in the following places or know anyone who has? I'm hoping to get some information about the culture/reputation they have.

- Salem Hospital
- Beth Israel
- Massachusetts General
- Tufts Medical Center
- UMass Memorial
- Barre Family Health
- Cambridge Health Alliance

Thanks!
 
All of those places are great. I don't have experience with Barre but the others will provide good training. MGH/McLean obviously a tier above the rest.