Jurisprudence in Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

License2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Colleagues - I will be taking the jurisprudence psychology exam very soon and was wondering about the following:
1) could you provide any insight regarding the exam. What to focus on and how to best prepare for it.

2)can anyone share the audio files?

3) any additional tips ? Feeling overwhelmed by the content .
 
Colleagues - I will be taking the jurisprudence psychology exam very soon and was wondering about the following:
1) could you provide any insight regarding the exam. What to focus on and how to best prepare for it.

2)can anyone share the audio files?

3) any additional tips ? Feeling overwhelmed by the content .
Mandatory reporting regs
Involuntary commitment statutes
Board policies and procedures

Lock yourself away for a week before taking the test. Read, reread ad nauseum each section of the book (it a relatively small book) until you can becgiven the section headings and identify the key points.
 
After taking the EPPP, the jurisprudence exam was easy. I took a couple of weeks between the two to recover and to study. There are previous threads that were helpful for me. I used the audio lectures to provide me with a guideline to know what to focus on my study. These were somehow helpful. I read the book countless times, understood the processes, sequences, memorized time periods, fees, who does what. In the exam, some of the questions were a bit common sense and it was easy to choose the correct answer after excluding other answers. It took me 15 minutes to complete and revise the exam. I took the preparation seriously because of the three month waiting period for the retaking of the test.
 
I am studying for the MA Jurisprudence exam. Does anyone know if there are any practice questions or exams to study? I have the audio files from 2004. Does anyone know of any other study guide materials that are more recent? Or any suggestions?