Jobs with MSc Clin.Psych & Migration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

prospsych711

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi fellow psychs!,

I'm a new poster. I was searching for advice amongst my peers for the following situations/questions:

1. I'm a US resident and was planning on doing my MSC here however i decided to explore Canada as an option. I know degrees from different countries are regarded in different ways. Which country's masters in clin psych will be more highly recognized?

2. What are my job options with only my Msc in clin psych?

3. If i do my Msc in clin psych in the US then migrate to Canada, what are my jobs options and will it give me an advantage?
 
There is no single standard for master's level licensure that applies across all of Canada. For instance, what works in New Brunswick or Ottawa may not fly in Quebec or British Columbia (or vice versa). You will need to look up the provincial psychology boards individually to learn about their degree requirements.