Johns Hopkins 2021 MS Biotechnology HSI Acceptance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tba98

Reaction score
Just got into Johns Hopkins AAP (MS in Biotechnology with Health Science intensive) and I'm leaning towards it. Just curious if there was a facebook group or something where we could talk/meet incoming people and look for roommates.

I was also wondering where most people in this program go for housing (i.e. does the campus have furnished housing for MS students or do they usually go for off-campus rentals)? Also do classes happen on the main campus?

If anyone got accepted too and leaning towards going PM me! Really looking forward to meeting new people especially here haha and I'm also applying to medical school and using this to bolster my credentials so if anyone's in the same boat it'd be really cool connecting (MCAT: 508 but retaking it in 3 months hopefully for a 514+, GPA: 3.5 from NY in biomedical engineering, looking into both MD/DO, with a lot of clinical experience and scribing).

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I know this post is almost 2 months old, but I'm also trying to see if anyone is willing to share their perspectives with the program since I'm still struggling to decide...

Hi I know this post is almost 2 months old, but I'm also trying to see if anyone is willing to share their perspectives with the program since I'm still struggling to decide...
Don't have any genuine perspectives on it but for what it's worth I already said yes!!

Don't have any genuine perspectives on it but for what it's worth I already said yes!!
Congrats! :) I was leaning towards Boston University MAMS because I did not hear back from JHU for a while. And then I got accepted... so I'm basically stuck lol. I heard so many positive stuff about BU (even have friends who went there who recommend it), but I'm having a lot of trouble with my choices. I want to make sure I make the decision after getting some info