PLEASE HELP!!! BU MAMS or Johns Hopkins 2021 MS Biotechnology HSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ramennoodles498

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I wanted to ask for some real quick advice or perspective about the Johns Hopkins University Post-Baccalaureate Health Science Intensive within the MS in Biotechnology. I was leaning towards BU MAMS but then was recently accepted into this program. I just attended the webinar for the program, and the program seems quite solid. I still wanted perspectives from any current students or alumni, but I am having trouble finding forums of people talking about the program (or maybe I'm bad at searching). So I thought I'd try at least posting. Does anyone have any experience with the program and if so, anyone willing to share their perspectives? Thank you!