Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have searched this forum several times for more info about this program using both the "search" fxn and Google, but I haven't found too much about it. Most of the threads don't have many replies or the information is really old. Also, there is a good amount of info on the Cancer Biology degree, but not MMI.
Can anyone tell me more about this program - like from personal experience or what you may have heard from someone who has done the program? I am really interested in this program, but I just don't know much about it beyond what is on the website. I guess I could contact the program director to hear more about it, but I thought I'd try here first. I want to go to medical school, but I have some gap time, which I thought I might fill up with a MS degree. Thanks!
EDIT: OK, so I looked at the MPH forum and found there was some info there and that was where this type of program is being discussed since it is not a "true" post-bacc. Could a mod possibly move this thread over there? Thanks.
Can anyone tell me more about this program - like from personal experience or what you may have heard from someone who has done the program? I am really interested in this program, but I just don't know much about it beyond what is on the website. I guess I could contact the program director to hear more about it, but I thought I'd try here first. I want to go to medical school, but I have some gap time, which I thought I might fill up with a MS degree. Thanks!
EDIT: OK, so I looked at the MPH forum and found there was some info there and that was where this type of program is being discussed since it is not a "true" post-bacc. Could a mod possibly move this thread over there? Thanks.
Last edited: