Johns Hopkins Pharmacy Internship 2013

Started by woosiecg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

woosiecg

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought I would start a new thread for the 2013 Johns Hopkins Summer Pharmacy Internship applicants. Anyone received interviews or applied in the past and have tips for this years applicants?
 
I got an interview notification yesterday! Any shared experiences would be much appreciated!!! and happy holidays!!!
 
Congrats, Mickey29 and woosieCG! I also received an interview invite, when will you be interviewing? Also, have any of you applied last year?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I imagine that it would be similar to our pharmacy school interview: why you choose to apply here, projects, research...questions about things on CV...
 
Hey! Did everyone who got an invite already interview? They said we should know something in February..
 
I have yet to interview. I am curious how many people the interview. It looks like they take 18-20 students each year.
 
The email I rec'd had interview options up until the 7th but it might be one batch as there are others interviewing after from the previous posts...
 
Wow, thats later than I thought they were doing interviews. They must be interviewing a large number of applicants! Good luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything yet. In my interview I can't remember if they said "first of February" or "February first". So I'm not sure if we should hear today or in the coming week or two.
 
Nothing here! Based on past years they heard feb 2nd but that was early at the start of a week that year (not sure if that matters). My guess is sometime in the next few days!
 
jamill130, I thought for sure the "aughghhghghghgha;as;dig;aksljdf nervous!" was you before i signed in! Hahahaha. See you in the morning for the PLS conference.
 
Ya, was hoping today also. Spent the day refreshing my email 20x haha! Guess I will be doing that again tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing here, either. I think they are probably busy with residency interviews around this time. Has anyone tried emailing?
 
I got a phone call about 30 minuets ago. I was offered a position this summer and accepted! I'm so excited and hope that all of you hear back soon with positive news.
 
Congratulations! 🙂 Maybe they have already notified all the people they've selected...I haven't heard anything yet. I didn't do so well on the interview, so I'm not really surprised. Congratulations again! Come back and tell us how awesome the internship is, and I'll try again next year 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else heard anything? I have yet to hear anything about my status post-interview..Are we assuming a rejection?
 
I'm assuming rejection right now. However, I told them that I was only interested in in-patient settings. I don't know if that makes a difference
 
Hi, I was interviewed on January 24th and yesterday I received the email, I was accepted. Maybe on Monday, she will send the other emails. Good luck everybody. 🙂
 
Congratulations to the accepted folks! What year in pharmacy school are you guys? I am wondering if they prefer P3 over P2 or P2 over P1s.