Journal reviewing activities on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phonyreal98

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question for everyone here- how did you all put in any journal reviewing activities into ERAS? It doesn't seem like there's a great way to do it (it doesn't seem to quite fit in to one of the volunteer/research/work experience boxes) so I was wondering what other folks had done in the past with this.
 
Quick question for everyone here- how did you all put in any journal reviewing activities into ERAS? It doesn't seem like there's a great way to do it (it doesn't seem to quite fit in to one of the volunteer/research/work experience boxes) so I was wondering what other folks had done in the past with this.
I was invited to a medical student research journal as a reviewer. I put it as a volunteer experience.