Journal suggestions for NSQIP based research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Waldeinsamkeit

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good journals to submit to for research based on national database information. I am doing research this summer, so setting up my own project isn't exactly feasible. Are their any journals particularly amenable to research using these large national databases? Articles I have found using the database we are using (NSQIP) include: American College of Surgeons, Annals of Surgery, JAMA, The American Journal of Surgery. Does anyone have any other good suggestions? Do you no of any journals that are definite no-go's for this type of research?

Thank you for any and all help.