• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

July 17 Part 1............Your experience

Solid Snake DDS

Student DDS
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2006
Republic of Kalifornia
    Just took the exam today.

Overall it wasnt too bad. There were maybe only a few repeats (less than 5-7 for each sections). I finished Anatomical Science in 1 hour and Biochemistry section in 45 minutes. Took an early lunch break.

Micro/Path was the easiest section. There were a few that I was clueless about....I made some dumb mistakes as well. I finish that section in 40 minutes. Basically, if you know it or not...It's pointless to sit there and ponder.....

The semi-difficult section was Dental anatomy. There were many questions that I was clueless about.

Hopefully the other three parts will pull up my DA/Occ avg.

What I used:
    Dental Decks, release exams, unrelease exams, remember questions, Kaplan book.

Hopefully I cracked a 90....if not....I guess I will be taking it again......hehehehheheh.............when hell freezes over. :laugh:
    Not looking at this stuff again....unless I completely failed the exam.

Cheers,

openwyd22

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 29, 2003
    Illinois
      Snake,

I already posted on the other thread, but here is how I felt about today.

I finished anatomy in about 45 minutes, but biochem took me longer. I try to grind trying to find the answer in my head. I felt really good about the anatomy section, and just okay about the biochem/phys.

Micro path wasn't my easiest section, but it wasn't bad at all. Dental anatomy seemed to be harder than I expected it should be as well.

My thoughts on hardest to easiest: Biochem/ Phys, Micro/Path, Dental Anatomy, then Anatomy.

I studied Decks, old exams, and the USMLE for reference along with Netter's

Good luck to all with your results

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.