You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
July 2021 NPTE
Started by salami96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
peter jobs
New Member
Still no results for me yet
soccerfan10
Full Member
I passed !!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesss congrats!!! Still waiting in CA 😭I passed !!!!
peter jobs
New Member
Which state?
soccerfan10
Full Member
I am in Texas, they’re probably going in waves.
According to final frontier FB page, mass, Texas, Florida, NJ,Which state?
soccerfan10
Full Member
What day did you take it? A classmate of mine also hasn’t gotten hers and she was on the last date to testI’m from nj and still nothing does this mean I failed lol
peter jobs
New Member
August 11th in fairlawn nj
soccerfan10
Full Member
That’s probably what it is. I tested the 30th.August 11th in fairlawn nj
peter jobs
New Member
I still haven’t received it! Lol
I passed!!! 8/4/2021 Nashville Tn
peter jobs
New Member
Congrats guys!!!!
Dr. Singh from final frontier said that it could be going by schools. Did any of your classmates get theirs ?I still haven’t received it! Lol
Passed! Received results about 45 minutes ago. Exactly on the hour at 8am CST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peter jobs
New Member
I PASSED!!!!!
peter jobs
New Member
LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!
jessica.maxino
New Member
I’m one of themWonder how many people are refreshing their dashboards like I am right now😅
soccerfan10
Full Member
That usually means a good thing according to Dr. Singh from final frontier.Anyone results are withheld?
I sure hope so!That usually means a good thing according to Dr. Singh from final frontier.
Hey everyone, this forum has been extremely helpful during the wait period for my NPTE scores. The results and score report just came out today so thought I'd share because I was not doing well throughout my practice exams initially but slowly improved it over time with proper preparation. Below are my scores
TE 1: 111/200 56%
TE 2: 122/200 61%
Academic PEAT Practice form: 142/200 71%
TE 3: 148/200 74%
Academic PEAT retired form: 151/200 76%
Retired NPTE form: 156/200 78%
PEAT Practice form 159/200 80% (1 week before the actual exam)
NPTE passed at 691
TE 1: 111/200 56%
TE 2: 122/200 61%
Academic PEAT Practice form: 142/200 71%
TE 3: 148/200 74%
Academic PEAT retired form: 151/200 76%
Retired NPTE form: 156/200 78%
PEAT Practice form 159/200 80% (1 week before the actual exam)
NPTE passed at 691
cantstopthinkin
New Member
Did you end up passing? I had similar scores and awaiting my October resultsI took it yesterday and also felt it was tougher than the PEATs. Lots of questions where extra studying would not have helped. I walked out feeling pretty unsure if I passed, but also felt that way when finishing my last few practice exams.
Practice peat: 68% (540-560 something) before studying
SB 1 - 58% SB 2 -65% SB 3 -66%
1.5 weeks before exam: Final Frontier: 630
5 days before NPTE: Retired peat: 639
And now we wait...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K