JUNE 30 MCAT Date w/AMCAS already verified?

Started by a15z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a15z

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is a June 30 MCAT too late? Everything will be verified before my submission when I get my score back.
 
I would answer yes.

I would also answer no.

The truth is that it is somewhere in between, and it will depend on the strength of your application.

If it's a generally strong application, no problem. Strong apps can be easily submitted in July/August without much issue.

If it's a weak/borderline application, I would be thinking gap year to build ECs and ensure you have a strong MCAT.

With the info provided, I doubt anyone could give you a useful, concrete evaluation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Zenabi90 my application is definitely strong. Years of clinical research, volunteering, leadership, publications, and grants, etc. along with high grades and strong letters of rec.

With that case, submitting at end of July due to my June 30 MCAT should be doable, right?
 
@Zenabi90 my application is definitely strong. Years of clinical research, volunteering, leadership, publications, and grants, etc. along with high grades and strong letters of rec.

With that case, submitting at end of July due to my June 30 MCAT should be doable, right?

Sounds fine then. Just presubmit your app to a throwaway school so that it's verified by the time your scores come back.