Junior Faculty Position in Alternate Pathway

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ertugrul

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear colleagues & attending radiologists,

I've found vast amount of information regarding the ABR alternate pathway hovewer I couldn't find any info for compensation after fellowship a.k.a 'junior faculty' years. Is it like eg. pgy-7? I'd appreciate any info you can share.
 
Dear colleagues & attending radiologists,

I've found vast amount of information regarding the ABR alternate pathway hovewer I couldn't find any info for compensation after fellowship a.k.a 'junior faculty' years. Is it like eg. pgy-7? I'd appreciate any info you can share.
search the H1-B listings for the universities you are looking at.