Just A Little Tip For Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.sal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
i ve been studying for part for quite some time now more tha six months was to write the exam in jan 2 but got postpone ..
any way what i would like to suggest to bignners is to take up a topic a day for example cardio vascular first do embryo anat phisio patho and neoplsia of the same system at one go ....before that take a look at a refrence book like grays anatomy or any other atlas look at the imp figures and flow charts..next look at the decks same topic in the end try to find some book with the clinical aspect of the same system
at the end of the day voice recorder and record the key point ...i am sure you could speak about the heart for at least half an hour ....say any thing it does nt matter ...you re not on air:)
i had a real tough time guys coz had been in practice for 10 years and to get back to books it was very difficult
i still am not confident ...in my next attempt (which i hope not)i plan to follow this pattern ....this time my study has been more haphazard
any suggestions pls let me know
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Good suggestion...especially recording part....