Just arrived in Kirksville!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

David314

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just arrived in Kirksville and my roommate and I are all ready a little bored. Anyone else here yet? Care to meet up before orientation? I can be reached via email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I arrived here on Friday August 4th. So far I have busied myself with unpacking. My wife and I are almost finished, maybe four boxes left. I'll e-mail you with my info so you can reach me.

------------------
JMD
KCOM Class of 2004

I'm going to be moving in- in fact, I just packed up a rental van and my old jalopy. See you in two days! In the meantime, check out the outdoorsy stuff- how's the weather?

BTW: check out www.kcomstudents.org-- they have some forums and MSII students you can get hold of.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey 2004:

If you want to get in touch with some (brand new) second years, just hang around the school. Try the library, the dungeon, and the commons. We have a neuroanatomy exam tomorrow, so there will definitely be people around looking for diversions from studying...

Are you excited yet? You should be - you are in for the ride of your life, and it's great!

Welcome!

Lumbrical,
I think that is a great offer. But don't forget that the library, commons and the dungeon is where we all will be studying for the upcoming tests. These areas need to not become big gathering areas where people can't study.
I am not saying it hasn't been fun seeing the new first years hanging around and talking to people the last few days, I am only saying that some of us still need to study and need quiet places to do so.

------------------
Carrie
KCOM '03