Just Curious about CA Board of Pharmacy...

Started by rxdotty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxdotty

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that most boards of pharmacy offices tend to be backed up esp. during the summer months when there are more applications for pharmacist licensure. But I was wondering about how slow is the California Board of Pharmacy getting back to you when waiting for the letter that allows you to sit for the CPJE? I'm only asking because I reapplied to sit for the CPJE again since I wasn't able to take the test within the first year and my test date expired but I have my NAPLEX and intern hours with the CA board of pharmacy. The thing is....I sent out the re-test application form about 4 weeks ago...is it normal to wait that long from California?