Just for fun: Most credits?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many credits do you have?

• Total voters

HolyGrail

A magnum opus suscipio
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering:

Who has the most credits? What is the credit breakdown of the pre-allo forum here on SDN, I was looking through my transcript and realized that I had done...

154 credits worth, yes, these are regular credits and yes I've been in school 5 years + summers, lol.

:eek:

**EDIT** TRIMESTER CREDITS DON'T COUNT, for all you weirdos, lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I will probably have one of the lower numbers on here (for those of us that have graduated). I have 128 credits, but I did manage to get two minors in addition to my major. Also, I started college with 0 credits (no AP/dual enrollment/etc.) and only did 8 consecutive semesters (4 years without summers) at one school. I honestly think I have one of the most straight-forward academic records ever. It sure made it pretty easy to fill out my AMCAS. :thumbup:

Vadd, that's like 19 credits per semester(Including summer). Are you on a trimester system?

Members don't see this ad :)
Chad- That has to be nice, less paperwork, only one institution, hahah, good luck man! I found it impossible to graduate on time with transferring... and both my institutions are state schools which transfer 100% of the credits(Although not always as the same class :mad:).

I did end up getting two majors though.

I only have 120 credits, but I'm still as much a B.S. degree holder as anyone. I guess that's a good thing?

Much like Chad, I was a 4-year, one institution person. Only got one major and no minor though.

Well, I voted as to how many I'll have next year when applying... I have 123 now (after two years), and will graduate with at least 184.

4 years college
1 year post-bac
1 year additional upper divisional science

EDIT- Trimester credits can't be compared... or, at least multiply them by 2/3

Graded credits or overall credits?

170 something. Four years undergrad, some summer classes, and some AP credit.

198 total semester credits. Should have taken a class this summer to break the 200 mark, yes? ;)

EDIT: No summers, 5 years of post-secondary education.

Members don't see this ad :)
213 credits! one school, two degrees (Music, Physiology). This year will be my 7th and last year as an undergrad...

215 credits. 18 more to go before I graduate....from undergrad.

I....win? :(

Good thing I'm going to be able to find a job with my two largely useless degrees and no technical training...:cool:

I'm going into my junior year. I have 97 credits and if I include the classes I will be taking this semester, it would be 114 credits. When I apply I should have 133 credits.

I have 123 semester credits over 3 years at one undergrad with no summer school. I'll probably have another 30-40 over the next year before I graduate. If I turn lazy and drop down to one major and just take a bunch of "fun" classes, I'll still need to take a minimum of 24 more credits. (need 12+ a semester or I lose my scholarship for not being "full time." Not an issue, since I haven't taken under 20 since first semester freshman year)

892 semester credits. yeah IM THE BEST! What do I win?

102 credits... but at my school there is a limit of 20 credits per semester and you hafta pay after that... so the max i coulda had was 120... Those are crazy numbers of credits guys.. how do you do it!?

I'm not sure exactly how many credits I have, but it's well over 161. I came in with 44 hours already done and got 2 majors and a minor over 9 semesters.

215 credits. 18 more to go before I graduate....from undergrad.

I....win? :(

Good thing I'm going to be able to find a job with my two largely useless degrees and no technical training...:cool:

Yup. Work experience is what gets you the job. The degree is only the starting aspect.

Typical job advertisement:

We require a degree in this or that.
2 years of experience with...........
3 years of experience with.........
so forth and so forth

130 after three years of undergrad so far. 21.67 credits per semester average w00t.

wow, you guys are insane! :p i've got 141 after 6 semesters, it definitely won't get past 165 when I graduate tho.

I have 145, it takes 181 to graduate at our school.

I currently have 146 and will graduate with ~178.

(5 years = major + minor + pre-med pre-reqs)

Last edited:

Last edited:
When i am done with my current program i will have 240!!!!!! Yikes!!! By the way how are the med/DO schools going to factor that in?? I have 116 credits from my first school but never finished the program, now at my present school i intend on finishing. Does anyone know how all that jazz is calculated??

Yeah everything is calculated and weighted the same. Your GPA will be cumulative from all schools.

120938 credits!!!:scared:

Well...at least that's what it feels like..

I think its around 180-190 ( 5 years...2 majors....and summer courses to get the pre reqs in)

So far 157 completed credits undergrad + postbacc.