Just got an interview for a job!

Started by Odublar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Odublar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been talking to this really nice Pharmacist at the new walmart where I live. About 2-3 months ago, I walked in and talked to her about getting a position for some experience. She took my number and called me a couple times and she just got done with my references this morning. I have the interview tomorrow, can't wait!
 
Congrats, that's really exciting!!! 🙂

I haven't had any luck since I attend a college out-of-state, about 3 hours from my home, and nobody's willing to hire for the summer.

Unfortunately I won't have time to work during the school year between classes, varsity swimming, and *crosses fingers* hopefully research as well. And I'm just going to run into the same problem next summer when I'm home taking my anatomy & physiology and my public speaking reqs at the local cc.

Good luck with the interview, I'm sure you'll nail it!!!