Just got an Invite from UNLV

Started by robg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

robg

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interview there?

It's my top choices so I am extremely excited.
 
Feb 28 is the earlies I could get. I'm hoping someone cancels. I'll jump in my car right now and start driving if they tell me they have an opening tomorrow and I'm in Miami.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wouldnt make it if its tommarow - driving that is..unless you have a gnarly tonka truck

those things are so rad
 
Congrats on the interview but they didn't have anything before that? That's like almost march! I wonder what that means in terms of applicant competitiveness and the number of seats they will have left by then?
 
Got one yesterday its my first one 🙂. The earliest they had was March 6th. see you there.
 
Got my invitation today and earliest day was for March 6. Good luck everyone😉
 
After you fax in the form requesting what day you want did you guys get any sort of confirmation? like an email or anything?
 
After you fax in the form requesting what day you want did you guys get any sort of confirmation? like an email or anything?

Well after I faxed in confirmation sheet my status on AADSAS changed to Invited to Interview. I take it as confirmation. Should I call to double check?
 
I have an interview this week. Does anyone know if there is a writing sample?