Just got verified! What do I do now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Star2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my primary verified. I only applied to three schools, so I will add a lot more tomorrow. I am retaking my mcat 8/14, so should I be doing secondaries right now? I only have ones from non-rolling schools that hand them out automatically to all applicants.

Also, I gave my LOR writers until early Aug to finish their letters, so if I send all my secondaries and LORs by mid-to late-August, is that late??

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

LORs by mid-to late-August, is that late??

It is a bit late. FYI, all my letters have been sent out to all the schools this week

I just got my primary verified. I only applied to three schools, so I will add a lot more tomorrow. I am retaking my mcat 8/14, so should I be doing secondaries right now? I only have ones from non-rolling schools that hand them out automatically to all applicants.

Also, I gave my LOR writers until early Aug to finish their letters, so if I send all my secondaries and LORs by mid-to late-August, is that late??

You've got to be kidding!!!