just had my interview at wayne

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakersbaby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had my interview with dr. pieper anyone have him? also i dunno if this was a good thing but at the end of the interview i told him i forgot to mention my trip to ecuador for medical missions and i dont know if he seemed annoyed or somethin but he was like "oh ill mention it but you're pretty maxed out with community service stuff" how does one max out?? overall the interview was chill and I really liked the school hopefully i can get in

Members don't see this ad.

i had him too, he was kinda odd, i didnt feel confident with him having to present my case to the admissions

Members don't see this ad :)
i had my interview with dr. pieper anyone have him? also i dunno if this was a good thing but at the end of the interview i told him i forgot to mention my trip to ecuador for medical missions and i dont know if he seemed annoyed or somethin but he was like "oh ill mention it but you're pretty maxed out with community service stuff" how does one max out?? overall the interview was chill and I really liked the school hopefully i can get in

I had my interview with Dr. Pieper as well. He seemed like a really kind, humble man. He obviously sees you as a very caring, community oriented person (which Wayne State LOVES). Best of luck.

hey lakersbaby, what were your stats like? if u dont mind...

good luck!

ya you should be all right :thumbup: