Just Joined... Can I get yo two cents???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinpride87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I finally got around to join the site and was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on my stats and chances...

So I have
cGPA: 3.58
sGPA: 3.64
BCP: 3.6 (GPAs are without +/-)

PA 21
QR 25
RC 20
Bio 21
GC 20
OC 20
TS 20
AA 21

I got 170hrs of dental shadowing (100 at GP's and 70 at prosthodontists), 2000+ research hrs, two upcoming publications in journal of clinical oncology (i found this out after I submitted my app so its not included in it although I put it on my LA SF and penn secondary app), member of two clubs one of which I was a treasurer for a quarter or so.

So I submitted my AADSAS on the second week that it opened up but my LORs got delayed and they were just mailed out on august 6th. I am applying to Upenn, usc, pittsburgh, maryland, case, UoMichigan, NYU, Columbia, UIC, Temple, UCSF, UCLA, Tufts, UOP, BostonU and Washington.
I finished and sent in my penn, LA, and SF secondaries about 2 weeks ago.

So I am worried that I submitted my LORs too late. Even with that do you guys think i am competitive for this cycle? Also, will I be able to get into the early interview batch?

Members don't see this ad.

O for LORs I got one from my research PI and three science professors through AADSAS.
Cuz I am missing a dentist letter, I had the prosthodentist to send his letters individually to all schools that allowed extra letters.

dont worry about the letters too much. i think you have a great shot. i am thinking esp @ nyu, temple, tufts, and uop?

good luck!