Just realized I put the wrong end date for 2 of my AMCAS experiences...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahhhsomanyquestions

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The experiences are both current and I plan on maintaining them both until 07/2022 but I accidentally put my end date as 07/2021 for both of them, which makes it look like I'm doing nothing for the rest of this year. Is this something I need to email schools about and clarify or will that hurt my chances in some way?

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools have a question regarding your plans for the upcoming academic year. Just make sure to state that you are doing those plans over this year and you should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
The experiences are both current and I plan on maintaining them both until 07/2022 but I accidentally put my end date as 07/2021 for both of them, which makes it look like I'm doing nothing for the rest of this year. Is this something I need to email schools about and clarify or will that hurt my chances in some way?
Some may also view your application as being more honest and transparent as it doesn't contain unrealistic and fanciful gap year hours. You'll be fine

Reactions: 1 users